This Saturday, January 5, 2019 GBALI will NOT be meeting at Gilman. We will be meeting offsite at the office of the law firm Murphy, Falcon & Murphy. Please be aware that many of you are getting very close to accumulating 6 Absence Points according to our attendance policy. You all are advise to review it again and plan your future attendance accordingly.
What you need to know:
- Meeting location: Alex Brown Building, 1 South St, #2300, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Meeting time: 9:44 am to 12:00 pm; Note: This is 1 hour later than our standard time
- Dress code: Business professional preferred but business casual is acceptable
- No jeans, sweatshirts/hoodies, sneakers or boots
What you need to do:
- Show up on time. Start time is 9:44 am.
- If you are driving, plan time for parking. Keep any receipts or tickets.
- Let us know if you will be absent by Thursday, 1.3.19 at 12:00 pm here.
- Ask the directors about your attendance record if you have concerns.
- Always, bring something to write with and on.
GBALI is a non-profit organization run by dedicated volunteers. Your support helps us provide the right tools and plan college tours for our students.