This Saturday, February 29, 2020 GBALI will be meeting at 8:44 AM – 12:00 PM at the Baltimore Institute of Martial Arts (https://www.biomaonline.com/).
Students will receive a tour of the facility and hear the founders’ story of turning their love and expertise of art and in martial arts into a business. Ebon was a Baltimore City Public School teacher (music and history) for over 20 years. He has always been involved with martial arts. Niela is the HR Director for the Baltimore City Health Dept. Ebon and Niela will be providing a demonstration and, if time allows, teach us a martial arts move or two.
Please dress comfortably. You will have to remove your shoes.
What you need to know:
- Start (not arrival) time is 8:44 AM.
- Meeting location: 5721 Pimlico Road, 21209 (through the back)
- Continental breakfast will be provided.
- Dress comfortably. You will have to remove your shoes.
What you need to do:
- Show up on time. Start time is 8:44 AM.
- Let us know if you will be absent by Thursday February 27th at 12:00 PM here.
- Always, bring something to write with and on.
GBALI is a non-profit organization run by dedicated volunteers. Your support helps us provide the right tools and plan college tours for our students.