Application Requirements & Pre-Requisites
1. Enrollment in high school grades 9-12 during 2019-2020 school year.
2. Ability to attend weekly Saturday sessions at Gilman School (5407 Roland Ave. Baltimore, MD 21210)
- Program start date: Saturday October 19 or 26, 2019
- Program end date: Saturday, February 29 or March 7, 2019
- Session time: 8:44 AM to 12:00 PM
3. Completed application to include written responses to two (2) of the following four (4) questions (250-350 words)
a. You just got a notification that you have gained your 1,000,000th view on your YouTube video. What is the video about?
b. If you met someone for the first time, what’s the 3rd most important thing you want them to know about you? Why?
c. If you met someone for the first time, what’s the 3rd most important thing you want to know about them? Why?
d. What’s a question that has made you change how you view the world? What changed?
5. Submit application (below) by Sunday, August 19, 2018, 11:59PM (eastern).
GBALI is a non-profit organization run by dedicated volunteers. Your support helps us provide the right tools and plan college tours for our students.