Application Requirements & Pre-Requisites
1. Enrollment in high school grades 9-12 during 2020-2021 school year.
2. Ability to attend weekly Saturday sessions at Gilman School (5407 Roland Ave. Baltimore, MD 21210)
- Program start date: Saturday, October 22 or 30, 2021
- Program end date: Saturday, February 26 or March 5, 2022
- Session time: 8:44 AM to 12:00 PM
3. Completed application to include written responses to two (2) of the following four (4) questions (250-350 words)
a. Question 1: What does page 137 of your 400 page biography say?
b. Question 2: Create your own thoughtful “essay” question and then explain why you think it would be helpful it’s a meaningful question. Provide your response and explain why.
c. Question 3: Would you rather spend $1 million dollars today on someone else? Or wait 5 years to spend $500,000 on yourself? Provide your response and explain why.
d. Question 4: What’s a job that you didn’t know existed that you think you would enjoy doing for 3 years? Provide your response and explain why.
5. Submit application (below) by Sunday, August 22, 2021, 11:59PM (eastern).
GBALI is a non-profit organization run by dedicated volunteers. Your support helps us provide the right tools and plan college tours for our students.