Application Requirements & Pre-Requisites
1. Enrollment in high school grades 9-12 during 2020-2021 school year.
2. Ability to attend weekly Saturday sessions at Gilman School (5407 Roland Ave. Baltimore, MD 21210)
- Program start date: Saturday, October 24 or 31, 2020
- Program end date: Saturday, February 27 or March 6, 2021
- Session time: 8:44 AM to 12:00 PM
3. Completed application to include written responses to two (2) of the following four (4) questions (250-350 words)
a. The current COVID-19 pandemic has likely forced you to unwillingly develop new habits and routines, what is a new habit or routine you would like to keep but think it will be a challenge to do so? Why?
b. Think about the definition of the the words “luck” and “privilege.” How do you think either or both have played a part in your life?
c. What’s a question that has made you change how you view your community, country or the world? What changed?
d. How would you define the word “Change?” And how would you clearly recognize it?
5. Submit application (below) by Sunday, August 16, 2020, 11:59PM (eastern).
GBALI is a non-profit organization run by dedicated volunteers. Your support helps us provide the right tools and plan college tours for our students.