Below is the program policy and guidelines pertaining to attendance.
- If you are unable to attend a GBALI session for any reason, please use the Absence Form page to notify Directors by 12:00 PM ET on the Thursday before the session. Such notifications will constitute an excused absence. Absentee notifications received after 12:00 PM ET will constitute a late-excused absence. No notification at all will constitute an unexcused absence.
- Each student is allowed three (3) unexcused absences for the entire session year.
- Each student is allowed a total of six (6) absences (excused, late-excused, unexcused, or combination thereof) for the entire session year.
- Excused Absence (with notification prior to 12:00 PM ET on the Thursday before the session) = 1.0 Absence
- Late-Excused Absence (with notification after 12:00 PM ET on the Thursday but before the session) = 1.5 Absences
- Unexcused Absence (with no notification before the session) = 2.0 Absences
NOTE: If there are urgent changes to your plans to attend GBALI for any given session, please contact Directors by phone.
Application Code: 20012013