Application Requirements & Pre-Requisites
1. Enrollment in high school grades 9-12 during 2018-2019 school year.
2. Ability to attend weekly Saturday sessions at Gilman School (5407 Roland Ave. Baltimore, MD 21210)
- Program start date: Saturday October 27, 2018
- Program end date: Saturday March 2, 2019
- Session time: 8:44 AM to 12:00 PM
3.Completed application to include written responses to all Suggestions & Feedback questions.
a. During the 2017-2018 GBALI program year, what was your favorite or most memorable session/presentation? Why?
b. During the 2017-2018 GBALI program year, what was your least favorite or most memorable session/presentation? Why?
c. During the upcoming 2018-2019 GBALI program year, what are 2-3 topics that you would like to be discussed or presented?
d. During the upcoming 2018-2019 GBALI program year, what are 2-3 colleges that you would like to visit?
e. What tools do you recommend we use to help educate, empower and entertain you better? From school? From work?
4. Review of Attendance Policy & Guidelines
5. Submit application by Sunday, July 15, 2018, 11:59PM (eastern).
GBALI is a non-profit organization run by dedicated volunteers. Your support helps us provide the right tools and plan college tours for our students.