Application requirements & pre-requisites:
- Enrollment in high school grades 9-12 during 2018-2019 school year
- Ability to attend weekly Saturday sessions at Gilman School (5407 Roland Ave. Baltimore, MD 21210)
- Program start date: Saturday October 27, 2018
- Program end date: Saturday March 9, 2019
- Session time: 8:44 AM to 12:00 PM
- Completed application to include written responses to two (2) of the following four (4) questions (250-350 words)
- The NBA’s Philadelphia 76’ers embraced the phrase “Trust the Process” while they were losing a lot of games and through their 2018 playoff run. Describe a challenging non-school related process that you are “trusting” will lead you to positive results.
- Assume you have a popular podcast. What’s the title? What’s the topic? Why have you chosen that topic?
- Make a bold prediction for 2028. What is it? Why do you think it will happen? Why is it important to you and/or others?
- Lots of investors in BitCoin and other crytpo-currencies lost substantial amounts of money because they defied “logic” and “followed the crowd.” Describe an experience that you “lost” something by following the crowd.
- Review of Attendance Policy & Guidelines
- Submit application by Sunday, September 30, 2018, 11:59PM (eastern)